Howdy folks! I'm hosting a...GIVEAWAY! Here is what you are entering for:
A handmaid and hand-sewn purse! I made it a long time ago and I don't really use a purse so...I'm giving it away! To the name I draw out from the hat!
The purse/bag is hand sewn with a him. (Spelling?)
A braided handle...
Sorry about that picture, I just didn't turn it for some reason...I was going to add these books to the giveaway, but on my last contest, when I went to send the book off, it was $10.00! So I'm not going to add these books, sorry. )-:
Oh well, who wants to win the purse?! Here's how to enter:
1 entry~ Comment telling me you want to enter
~Extra Entries~
1 entry~ Post about it on your blog, showing some of the pictures and giving them the link
1 entry~ Follow my blog
1 entry~ Put my blog button on your blog (Give me the link to your blog)
1 entry~ Post about it on Facebook (Give me the link)
You can win up to FIVE entries!!! Comment and give me the link or whatever, and please comment seperate for each entry. That makes it much easier for me. Giveaway ends June 10th, 2010. If I don't have enough people I won't host it. I'll only ship to the USA. I think that's all...I'll be waiting for you entries!!!
In Jesus,
Kendra
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I would like to enter.
ReplyDeleteLove anna
I would like to enter Heidi.
ReplyDeletelove
anna
I would like to enter!!
ReplyDeletei followed you.
ReplyDeleteanna
i followed you.
ReplyDeleteanna
I would like to enter.
ReplyDelete~Raechel~
"I will lift up my eyes to the hills - from whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved. He who keeps you shall not slumber. Behold, He who keeps you shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve you from all evil. He shall preserve your soul. The LORD shall preserve your going out and coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore." Psalm 121
If you want to see my post you can view it here:
ReplyDeletehttp://homeschoolblogger.com/iwriteforchrist/782852/
~Raechel~
I am now a follower!
ReplyDeleteEnter me Please Kendra!
ReplyDeleteI put your blog button on my blog.
ReplyDeleteAnd your blog button is one my blog.
ReplyDeletewww.megan-thelifeofagirl.blogspot.com
I follow your blog! :)
ReplyDeletesorry, I kept on forgetting to enter!!! lol
ReplyDeletePLEASE ENTER ME! :)
I would like to enter please! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteIn Christ,
Grace
I posted about your giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://megan-thelifeofagirl.blogspot.com/2010/05/another-giveaway-2-actually.html
What a beautiful purse! I would love to enter!
ReplyDeleteAbby :D
P.S Thanks for entering mine!
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteHi Kendra!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to enter!! I'm also a follower of your blog!
~Katie
Hi Kendra, sure, I posted about it here~
ReplyDeletehttp://johanna-an-old-fashioned-girl.blogspot.com/2010/05/another-giveaway.html
Sorry I did not post sooner, I have been busy!
I put your blog button on my blog.
ReplyDeleteAnna
I'm entering! I also already follow you, so that's two entries for me.
ReplyDeleteI would like to enter :)!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kendra!
I posted about it on my blog, you know what the link is! Sorry i forgot 2 do comment and tell u that i did it!
ReplyDeleteanna