Yahoo! I finally am getting around to posting that promised giveaway. *winks* First off, I want to say a huge thank you to all the lovely people who wanted to sponsor my giveaway! Without you I probably wouldn't even be having a giveaway. Second, I want to say another thanks to all my great followers, 101 of them! Yikes -- sort of creepy thinking of 101 people following my blog, yet exciting at the same time. ;)
Anyways, you want to know the prizes of this giveaway, eh?
Here they are:
1.
4x6 print of "Balancing Libra" from Olivia Collin's Esty shop;
Or
2.
8x10 print of any picture in Hannah P.'s Etsy shop.
3.
4.
1 Circle C Adventure book
of your choice, donated by
Mrs. Marlow!
5.
Custom blog makeover--by me, myself, and I. [Kendra] Here are some samples of my work:
6.
Earrings from Andrea, one of my sweet friends!
[sorry, a bit blurry!]
I'm sure you'd like to win one of these awesome prizes, here are the rules and ways to enter:

*Mandatory Entry* Follow me publicly, and comment telling you did so.
*Extra Entries*:
Follow Olivia's Blog:: 1 entryFollow Hannah's Blog:: 1 entry Follow Kaboom's Blog:: 1 entry Follow Andi's [Mrs. Marlow's character in the Circle C books] Blog:: 1 entry Follow Andrea's Blog:: 1 entry [If you already follow any of the blogs, that still counts as an entry, just let me know in your comment.]Put the giveaway button [above] on your blog:: 1 entryPut my button [found on my sidebar] on your blog sidebar:: 1 entryPost about this giveaway on your blog, or facebook, or twitter, giving me the link:: 1 entry per "sharing". Sorry this was three entries, I changed it so it wouldn't be confusing when I count the entries.
That's a total of ten entries if you do them all!
Rules: Only people from the US can enter, I'm so sorry! I know how you feel because I lived in Egypt for over four months.
Leave ONE comment for EVERY entry, or your entries will not count. I will be using random.org and it is so much easier if you leave one comment per entry.
You can enter if you're a sponsor, I'll just pick another winner if you win your own prize. Or if you don't have your ears pieced, or you already like your blog design, just tell me in a comment and I won't enter you in that prize!
You must claim your prize within February 7th. I'll draw another winner if you don't claim it before then. Sadness! [For the first winner at least]
The giveaway ends in about three weeks: February 1st, 2011 [ack - I had the date wrong at first! It said "2010"]
I think that's all the rules I need to add! Have fun entering, and please spread the word! The more the merrier, unless you're too selfish and just want yourself to enter or there not be many entries, so you can have more of a chance. :P
I already followed you. =P A long time ago. Haha!
ReplyDeleteNeat giveaway!!! I would like on of the beautiful photographs from either shops the most, if I won!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting!
Blessings,
Grace
I followed Andrea, too. =P This is too easy.
ReplyDeletefollowed Olivia
ReplyDeletefollowed Hannah.
ReplyDeletefollowed Kaela
ReplyDeletefollowed Andi aka Mrs Marlow
ReplyDeletehttp://theourskids.blogspot.com/2011/01/another-giveaway.html
ReplyDeletegiveaway button
http://theourskids.blogspot.com/2011/01/another-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteblog post
http://theourskids.blogspot.com/2011/01/another-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteyour blog button
I facebooked it. I cant really give you the link for that though.
ReplyDeleteI already follow your blog....
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog and would love to enter, Kendra! I'm so glad to know you're home in Kentucky. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
-- Taylor
I put the giveaway button on my blog....
ReplyDeleteI posted about it here~
ReplyDeletehttp://johanna-an-old-fashioned-girl.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-giveaways.html
I posted about it! http://gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com/p/current-giveaways.html
ReplyDeleteI posted your blog button on my page 'Blogs I Enjoy' http://gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com/p/blogs-i-enjoy.html
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeleteI posted about it,
ReplyDeletehttp://sillygirl26.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway_12.html
I follow Olivia's Blog
ReplyDeleteI posted the giveaway button on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow Hannah!
ReplyDeleteI follow Kaboom!
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteI can't enter because I live in Canada, and I just want to say that your new blog design is very beautiful :)
Marieanne
un-monde-magiique.blogspot.com
l love your blog and I already follow you. I would love to be entered! Thanks so much for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteI love the new look Kendra! It's nice to have someone else do your design every once in a while :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to enter, and as you know, I follow you! :)
-Megan
I also follow Olivia
ReplyDeleteI also follow hannah.
ReplyDeleteFollowing Kaboom!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you of course!
ReplyDeleteFollow Olivia's Blog
ReplyDeleteFollow Hannah's Blog
ReplyDeleteFollow Kaboom's Blog
ReplyDeleteFollow Andi's [Mrs. Marlow's character in the Circle C books] Blog
ReplyDeleteFollow Andrea's Blog
ReplyDeleteI posted about it on my blog. You know the link!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have put the button on my blog too.
ReplyDeleteYour main blog button is on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI'm following Olivia's blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow Hannah!
ReplyDeleteI follow Kaboom!
ReplyDeleteI follow Andi!
ReplyDeleteI follow Andrea!
ReplyDeleteI put the giveaway button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI have your blog button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI blogged: http://simplyme-lowie.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaways.html
ReplyDeleteI Follow Olivia's Blog!
ReplyDeleteI Follow Hannah's Blog
ReplyDeleteI follow Kaboom's Blog
ReplyDeleteI follow you
ReplyDeleteI Follow Olivia's Blog
ReplyDeleteI Follow Hannah's Blog
ReplyDeleteI Follow Kaboom's Blog
ReplyDeleteI Follow Andi's Blog
ReplyDeleteYou can contact me at libbyd104@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow Andi!
ReplyDeleteI Follow Andrea's Blog!
ReplyDeleteI blogged: http://spinningbarefootphotography.blogspot.com/2011/01/kendras-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteI put the giveaway button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI put your button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI posted about it!http://www.blogger.com/pages.g?blogID=2595707350324057776
ReplyDeleteI posted the giveaway button on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI posted your blog's button on my blog. {Blogs I enjoy}
ReplyDeleteI follow you, Hannah, Andrea, Miss Marlow, and I hereby enter for the book. =P
ReplyDeletealright -- these entries are for Lizzie. She follows Hannah...
ReplyDeleteshe follows Mrs. M
ReplyDeleteShe follows Andrea.
ReplyDeleteThis giveaway is now closed.
ReplyDelete