Yep -- another! But I'm hosting it. And I have some really cool prizes you're sure to enjoy.
First I want to say thanks {like a huge thank-you. ;)} To Dione Brown, Helen & Lindi, Molly, Zoe, Rebekah Wall , & Jackie. I couldn't have had this giveaway without you gals!
First, the rules and ways you can enter. {because everybody has to have rules. =P}
Mandatory Entry | tell me what is your favorite thing about my blog {if you have been reading it for a while} or your favorite Bible verse.
Extra Entries | follow my blog :: one entry {if you already follow, still an entry}
put my blog button {on the sidebar} on your blog :: one entry
post about my giveaway on facebook {leaving me the link} :: one entry
post about this giveaway on twitter {leaving me the link} :: one entry
put the giveaway button {on my sidebar} on your blog sidebar :: one entry
post about this giveaway on your blog :: three entries {please leave three different comments for this entry}
There will also be extra entries you can earn later in this post, under the prizes! =D You'll see what I mean in a minute.
Leave separate comments per entry or else they will be discounted. {I use random.org, and it's too confusing having so many entries in one comment, since the comments are numbered!}
Rules
1. Only readers from the U.S. can enter. *sigh* there is so much unfairness to all those girls overseas, right? I know how it is.
2. You must claim your prize in seven days after the giveaway ends.
Now . . . *drum drum drum roll* The items those awesome ladies are donating!
{click here if you have trouble viewing}
The "Fly Away Home" necklace, donated by lovely Mrs. Brown! Isn't this necklace awesome or what?!
Extra entries you can earn!
Visit her shop and tell me what your favorite item is :: 1 entry
Buy something from her shop :: 10 entries {leave ten comments and tell me what you bought}
Heart her shop :: 1 entry
White Rose Heart Locket graciously donated by Molly! Oh my -- isn't this locket adorable or what? [Note: this is not the exact locket, but it will look VERY much the same]
Extra entries!
Visit Molly's shop and tell me what your favorite item is :: 1 entry
Heart her shop with your etsy account :: 1 entry
"like" Molly's shop on facebook :: 1 entry
Follow her on twitter :: 1 entry
Follow her blog :: 1 entry
Buy something from her shop :: 10 entries {I must have proof you bought something from Molly}
{click here if you are having trouble seeing this image.} Note: the link will not take you to the exact earrings, I tried to find a pair as close to the ones above as I could!
Thank-you sweet Helen for these Ziva Dangle Earrings! I'm sure the winner will enjoy these earrings. Here is what Helen says about the them:
The Ziva dangle earrings are made of long, deep blue glass beads on silver french hooks. The coin is in the photograph to provide scale to see the size of the earrings. Operation Petticoat will ship these to you in a gift box in a bubble mailer to prevent damage to the earrings.
In addition, any reader who buys something from Operation Petticoat between now and the end of February can use the code ISMIKENDRA to receive 10% off their entire order!
Extra entries:
Visit Helen's shop and tell me what your favorite item is :: 1 entry
Heart her shop with your etsy account :: 1 entry
"like" Helen's shop on facebook :: 1 entry
Follow her blog :: 1 entry
Buy something from her shop :: 10 entries Remember, you have the 10% off code using "ISMIKENDRA"! {I must have proof you bought something from Helen}

The fourth giveaway is . . . .
Thanks a ton, Zoe for this offer! Zoe also has a sale going on right now so you'd actually get 20% off!
Visit Zoe's shop and tell me what your favorite item is :: 1 entry
Heart her shop with your etsy account :: 1 entry
Follow her blog :: 1 entry
Buy something from her shop:: 10 entries {I must have proof you bought something from Zoe}

{note: this is not the exact picture of the earrings. there are bluish beads along with the glass ones in the earrings the winner will receive}
Thank you Jackie for donating these lovely crystal earrings!

{note: this is not the exact picture of the earrings. there are bluish beads along with the glass ones in the earrings the winner will receive}
Thank you Jackie for donating these lovely crystal earrings!
Extra entries . . . .
Visit Jackie's shop and tell me what your favorite item is :: 1 entry
Heart her shop with your etsy account :: 1 entry
Sign her guest book:: 1 entry
Buy something from her shop:: 10 entries {I must have proof you bought something from Jackie}
The last prize is . . . .
A one year subscription to For Such a Time as this magazine! Thank you very much for agreeing to sponsor, Rebekah! Rebekah is a great friend and I'm sure her Christian young Ladies magazine is great. I'm jealous of who wins this prize! ;) Rebekah also is a published author, I've read her book and it's great!
Here are some extra entries you can earn. ;)
Sign Rebekah's guest book :: 1 entry
Visit her magazine website and leave her a sweet comment :: 1 entry
Well, that's all the prizes! There are six winners though -- you could be one.
What are you waiting for? Start commenting! {leave one comment for each entry please}
The giveaway ends on February 28th 2011



I love your pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you. I have been following you. I have been following you for several months now.
ReplyDeleteI follow :) My favorite Bible verse right now it Phil. 4:8
ReplyDeleteYour blog button is here: www.calledtocreativity.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteUmmmmmm what do I like best about your blog? I like the pictures and I like it when you post about verses...
ReplyDeleteYour blog button is on my sidebar. One of the VERY FEW. http://theourskids.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteYour other blog button is on this blog: www.guardedheart-grace.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI blogged about the giveaway here: http://calledtocreativity.blogspot.com/2011/02/giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteI blogged about the giveaway here: http://calledtocreativity.blogspot.com/2011/02/giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteI blogged about the giveaway here: http://calledtocreativity.blogspot.com/2011/02/giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteI hearted Mrs. Brown's shop :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite item in Mrs. Brown's shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/67011323/fly-away-home the same necklace as is in the giveaway :) It's gorgeous! I would love to win it!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite item in Molly's shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/54167710/honeybee-necklace-with-faceted-yellow?ga_search_query=necklace&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5457704 sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI hearted Molly's shop :)
ReplyDeleteI'm following Molly's blog :)
ReplyDeleteI have a question, the extra entries that we do under each prize, are those the items we might win? So if I only do the entries for the first two items are those two items the items I will possibly win?
Favorite part of your blog is probably your inspiring posts!!
ReplyDeleteFollow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI now follow.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy these giveaways on your blog! That's my favorite part.
ReplyDeleteI love the garden heart necklace by uniquelyvashti: http://www.etsy.com/listing/66003456/garden-heart?ref=pr_shop
ReplyDeleteI hearted uniquelyvashti on Etsy.
ReplyDeleteI like the pink rose ring by Molly: http://www.etsy.com/listing/66123427/pink-rose-and-filigree-ring
ReplyDeleteI heart Molly on Etsy
ReplyDeleteI love these operationpetticoat earrings! http://www.etsy.com/listing/65513974/owl-dangle-earrings?ref=v1_other_1
ReplyDeleteI hearted operationpetticoat on Etsy.
ReplyDeleteI love these earrings by jzierhut: http://www.etsy.com/listing/66030916/pearl-necklace-with-crystal-double
ReplyDeleteAaand I hearted jzierhut on Etsy.
ReplyDeleteOooo! Fun! Thanks for hosting Kendra! I love your blog's designs; it's so fresh and clean. If I won, I would like the White Rose Locket or the Lydia earrings.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Grace
gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com
I visited Molly's shop and really like this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65440188/carved-tulip-vintage-style-necklace
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing about your blog is that you are awesome, and I love all your pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI hearted Molly's shop on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteI want those earings :) and I have an ETSY account toohttp://www.etsy.com/listing/59038760/black-dress
ReplyDeleteI'm back! And I would love to enter your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing about your blog is you!
I follow you! who wouldnt follow the best blogger in the world!
ReplyDeleteI Signed Rebekah's guest book!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures you post , and the giveaways you tell everyone about ! There are to many verses in the Bible that I like ... So I really don't have a favorite .
ReplyDeleteI follow you !
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my sidebar .
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this giveaway !
ReplyDeletewww.breezesthroughthemeadow.blogspot.com
My favorite thing from Mrs. Brown's shop is ... The Fall Flowers necklace ! I love all of her jewelry !
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing from Molly's shop is ... The Teardrop Pearl earrings . It was so hard to pick my favorite ! I loved all of her jewelry !
ReplyDeleteI follow Molly's Blog !
ReplyDeleteOh, fun, Kendra! Thanks for e-mailing me about it! :)
ReplyDeleteSooo...for the "mandatory entry:"
My favorite Bible verse, at the moment, is Psalm 119: 9:
"How can a young girl keep her way pure? By living in accordance to Thy Word."
:)
~Lucia
I am now a follower of your adorable blog, Miss Kenrdra!
ReplyDelete~Lucia~
For my extra entries to uniquelyvashti (bird necklace):
ReplyDelete1. My fav. item from her shoppe is:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/66003456/garden-heart?ref=pr_shop
~Lucia
For another entry for uniquelyvashti:
ReplyDeleteI hearted her shop!
~Lucia
For extra entries for Molly's Bit O' Shine:
ReplyDelete{1}
My fav. item from her shop is:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/66123427/pink-rose-and-filigree-ring
Blessings,
Lucia
I added Molly's shop to my favorites {hearted it}!
ReplyDelete~Lucia~
I "liked" Molly's shop on facebook!
ReplyDeleteFor extra entries for Helen's shop:
ReplyDeleteMy fav. item is~~
http://www.etsy.com/listing/67302707/teal-chrysanthemum-post-earrings
~Lucia
I added Helen's shop to my favs (hearted it)!!
ReplyDelete~Lucia
I liked "operationpetticoat" on fb!
ReplyDelete~Lucia
The link to Zoe's shop is broken. :( But, as I have already visited her shop before, I know what my fav. item is! :)
ReplyDeleteThe very things you are giving away...;)
Blessings,
Lucia
I have Zoe's shop hearted! :)
ReplyDelete~Lucia
From Jackie's shop, I love:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/66031187/sterling-silver-chain-necklace-with
I hearted Jackie' shop {username: LadyinGrey}
ReplyDeleteI signed Rebekah's guestbook!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I think my favorite thing is your blog design :)
ReplyDeleteI posted about it, here:
ReplyDeletehttp://one-beloved.blogspot.com/2011/02/so-many-giveaways-diez.html
~Lucia
I am a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI put the blog button on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI posted about your giveaway on my blog {http://lifeisfunner.blogspot.com/p/fantabulous-giveaways.html} 1 of 3
ReplyDelete2 of 3
ReplyDelete3 of 3
ReplyDeleteMy favorite item is this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/67011323/fly-away-home?ref=pr_shop which is actually the giveaway item, which is why I should win it :)
ReplyDeleteI hearted her shop { yayme52 is my user name :)
ReplyDeleteI like this from Ms Molly http://www.etsy.com/listing/66123427/pink-rose-and-filigree-ring
ReplyDeleteI hearted her shop {yayme52}
ReplyDeleteI "liked" her on facebook {Libbi Sarah Hartwig}
ReplyDeleteI am following her twitter { the funner life}
ReplyDeleteI am following her blog {Libbi H.}
ReplyDeleteOperation Petticoat : Mission complete, favorite item this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/67303109/pink-crysanthemum-dangle-earrings
ReplyDeleteI hearted her etsy shop
ReplyDelete"liked" on FB {Libbi Sarah}
ReplyDeleteI am the first follower on her blog :)
ReplyDeleteOh, what a delightful giveaway, Kendra! My favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 3:5-6.
ReplyDelete"Trust in the Lord with all thy heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths."
Many Blessings,
Jenna
My favorite item is this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/66241798/red-and-blue-cupcake-and-doughnut-charms
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteI hearted her etsy shop
ReplyDeleteI followed her blog :) Great blog Btw!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to have the locket you are giving away. My favorite item from Molly's shop is probably the White Rose Heart Locket! :)
ReplyDeleteI signed her guest book :) And became a member :)
ReplyDeleteand finally I left a comment :)
ReplyDeleteI also signed Jakies guestbook :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway! (it's what i like best on blogs) <3
ReplyDelete-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
I follow with BlogLovin!
ReplyDelete-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
At Mrs. Brown's shop, I love the "Sweet Patina" earrings. ;)
ReplyDelete-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
I hearted "Uniquelyvashti"'s shop on Etsy!
ReplyDelete-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
At Molly's shop I love the "Whimsy layered flower earrings."
ReplyDelete-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
I hearted molly's shop on etsy! <3
ReplyDelete-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
I'm following Molly's blog on Bloglovin!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mollythepirate.blogspot.com/
-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
at helen's shop i like the "shakespeare the spaniard" pendant necklace. ;)
ReplyDelete-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
i hearted helen's shop on etsy!
ReplyDelete-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
i'm following helen's blog!
ReplyDelete-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
Hello Kendra! I'd love to enter!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog ;)
-Megan
at zoe's shop i love the 100 piece deco candy!
ReplyDelete-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
i hearted zoe's shop on etsy
ReplyDelete-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
uhhh... forgot the Mandatory entry! ha!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of your blog is your inspiring posts! ;)
-Megan
i'm following zoe's blog on bloglovin!
ReplyDelete-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
at jackie's shop i love the turquoise and abalone earrings.
ReplyDelete-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
i hearted jackie's shop on etsy!
ReplyDelete-Julia
coenobita54 [at] gmail [dot] com
My favorite bible verse is 1 Timothy 4:12
ReplyDelete~Ashley
bramblewoodfashion{at}hotmail{dot}com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAtkersonfamily{at}aol{dot}com
My favorite Bible verse is Hebrews 12:14-15
ReplyDeleteAtkersonfamily{at}aol{dot}com
I've already hearted Helen's etsy shop.
ReplyDelete~Ashley
bramblewoodfashion(at)hotmail(dot)com
Also, I do not want the earrings. My ears aren't pierced, so I can't wear them.
ReplyDeleteI made a post about your giveaway on my blog! thedollsoflilypadmeadow.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Bible verse--how to choose just one? But one that means a lot to me personally is Romans 8:28.
ReplyDeleteFrom Mrs. Brown's shop, my favorite is either this bird necklace, or the Eiffel Tower pendant.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Bible verse is Job 42:2...I just found you.
ReplyDeleteI follow!
ReplyDeleteYour giveaway button is on my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI am posting about this great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI am posting about this great giveaway from you!
ReplyDeleteI know I've said this before, but I am posting about your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite thing from uniquelyvashti
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/65718373/sparkling-emerald?ref=v1_other_1
My favorite item from Bit 'o shine is
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/38446361/peachy-pink-layered-flower-earrings
I signed Jackie's guestbook!
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite thing from jzierhut JEWELS BY JACKIE
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/66031371/pearl-and-crystal-necklace-with-sterling
I just found your blog from a giveaway post,but I think your blog look and name is awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't see any of the photos and our computer blocks etsy(yeah a real bummer) But I would love to enter for fun anyway!
P.S. I'm having a giveaway at my blog too if you want to enter www.asimplefarmgirl.blogspot.com
I love *everything* about your blog, but #1 is you. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome prizes!
*ugh* I forgot what I just did, but
ReplyDelete- I love everything about your blog, and
- I'm a follower, and
- I blogged about the giveaway here:
http://simplyme-lowie.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-design-giveaway-hosted-by-moi.html
I've got ur button!
ReplyDeleteI've got the giveaway button!
ReplyDeleteBlogged: http://simplyme-lowie.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-design-giveaway-hosted-by-moi.html
ReplyDeleteBlogged {3/3} http://simplyme-lowie.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-design-giveaway-hosted-by-moi.html
ReplyDeleteHearted uniquelyvashti's shop!
ReplyDeleteHearted MollythePirate's shop!
ReplyDeleteI love the pink, green, and brown button earrings from operationpetticoat's shop!
ReplyDeleteFollowing Helen's blog!
ReplyDeleteI like the Smores Polymer Clay charm from Zoe's shop!
ReplyDeleteHearted Zoe's shop!
ReplyDeleteFollowing Zoe's blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the "Valentine's Day Love from the Heart Crystal and Sterling Silver Earrings" From Jackie's shop!
ReplyDeleteHearted Jackie's shop!
ReplyDeleteSigned Jackie's guestbook!
ReplyDeleteSigned Rebeckah's guestbook!
ReplyDeleteLeft a comment on the FSATAT website!
ReplyDeleteWell, I just found your blog today... but my favorite thing so far is your photography and I also love the style of your blog.. particularly the header! :) It's really cool! Thanks for hosting this great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing about your blog is the fact that it's interesting, and isn't something lame like "today I went to the dentist and ate jell-o." =P
ReplyDeleteI stalk your blog. MWAAAHAHAHAHA!!!
ReplyDeleteI put the button for your blog on my sidebar...
ReplyDelete...as well as the button for the giveaway.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/lizzieo19 <---I tweeted 'bout it.
ReplyDeleteI have
ReplyDeleteposted about
ReplyDeleteyour giveaway.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite item from uniquelyvashti is the garden heart necklace. http://www.etsy.com/listing/66003456/garden-heart?ref=pr_shop
ReplyDeleteOMGOODNESS, KENDRA! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO PICK A FAVORITE FROM MollyThePirate's shop?! NO. WAY.....that's impossible! But, I guess this one is what I'd wear the most: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65440188/carved-tulip-vintage-style-necklace
ReplyDeleteI follow Molly on Twitter.
ReplyDeleteI also follow her blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/67488880/the-melody-vintage-purple-rolled-rose <---- Um, can I have that, please? Totally my favorite item from her shop!
ReplyDeleteSeeing that I heart rings, this would be my fav item from Zoe's shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/67579785/tumble-weed-or-knotted-wire-ring
ReplyDeleteKendra, my favorite bible verse is Proverbs 4:26!
ReplyDeleteI LOOOVE the heart earrings!
I follow!
ReplyDeleteI have your button in a page!
ReplyDeleteHmmmmmmmmmmmm..............
ReplyDeleteMy Favorite verse is Romans 6:23 and my favorite thing about your blog is that it is written by you!!!!!Kendra!!!
g2g
Anna
I am following your blog!
ReplyDeleteI have your blog button on my blog roll.......
ReplyDeleteI posted about it on FB.
ReplyDeleteGiveaway button is on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteI posted about it here.
ReplyDeletehttp://annakizasuofl.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html
I posted about it here.
ReplyDeletehttp://annakizasuofl.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html
I posted about it here.
ReplyDeletehttp://annakizasuofl.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html
I like this at uniquelyvashti.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/56847202/sky-blue-flower-bag-felt-and-crochet?ref=pr_faveitems
My favorite Bible verse is Isaiah 41:13 !!
ReplyDeleteAlso,I don't wear jewelry,but I would like to be able to enter for the magazine givaway,is that ok? Just let me know,please! Thanks!
I follow you,Kendra!
ReplyDeleteI signed Bekah's Guestbook!
ReplyDeleteI left Bekah a comment on her magazine site!
ReplyDeleteI posted about it. :D
ReplyDeleteand here's the link http://theourskids.blogspot.com/2011/02/another-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteand a smiley for the 3rd comment ;) Hahaha
ReplyDeleteI posted it on fb, which you can either trust me, or see for yourself. You're friends with me you know. =P
ReplyDeleteIn Molly's shop, I love the carved rose and pearl necklace!
ReplyDeleteI hearted Molly's shop with my etsy account: yayapril
ReplyDeleteI liked Molly's etsy shop.
ReplyDeleteI liked Molly on facebook.
ReplyDeleteI liked Molly on twitter !
ReplyDeleteMy favorite bible verse is "Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved" :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you as Delicatelyfierce from delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletei blogged about your giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com/p/blog-giveaways.html
posted ur giveaway -another entry
ReplyDeletehttp://delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com/p/blog-giveaways.html
posted about ur giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com/p/blog-giveaways.html
I love the garden heart necklace from mrs. brown's shop.
ReplyDeletei hearted mrs. brown's shop
ReplyDeletehttp://delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com/p/blog-giveaways.html
ReplyDeletePosted about your giveaway.
http://delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com/p/blog-giveaways.html
ReplyDeleteposted about your giveaway
http://delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com/p/blog-giveaways.html
ReplyDeleteposted about your giveaway on my blog
http://delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteput your button on my sidebar.
I hearted jackie's shop
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/yayitsapril
ReplyDeletetweeted.
I don't know what exactly I like favorite about your blog but I enjoy when you post pictures because a lot of bloggers (like me) sometimes tell what they are doing but never really show you! I just love picture posts! And of course it's always good to find other christian girls who DON"T POST BAD WORDS!!! I found a blog I enjoyed but after one bad word I said "Not reading this!" not knowing what else she'd say. She called herself a christian but of course lots of people just say that!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteOkay, does it count to say that I like the Fly Away Home necklace? Because that really is the only thing I really like on Mrs. Brown's shop! Otherwise I kind of like the Garden Heart.
ReplyDeleteAt Molly's etsy shop I really like the olive cherry blossom earrings except it's almost silly of me to say that because I keep telling myself that I will never where earrings! But if they were on a necklace I might where them!
ReplyDeleteI just put the giveaway button on my sidebar!
ReplyDelete