I've known the Beans (TJ, Melissa, and little Aiden) for a little over a year now. The moment I met Miss Melissa, she was so welcoming and selfless. Melissa is a photographer herself (guys. she's a professional photographer though, okay?) and she's been kind to let me tag along and learn from her.
Not only is Miss Melissa a great photographer, she's hilarious and we always joke that if we would've been the same age it would've been nuts.
Aiden is nuts, too. I babysit him and he's my little buddy. I saw him at a restaurant a few months ago and he came running through the place screaming, "I love you Kendra!" best. thing. ever. And TJ likes Star Wars. Enough said.
Enjoy. ;)

















These are sooo good!! That little boy is precious! :) I love the mom's shoes. hehe
ReplyDeleteLove,
manda
http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com
beautiful shoot, Kendra! (also, I have that camera, too. I named him simon.)
ReplyDelete